Click here for a list of most of my articles, column and blog posts.
And a few others selected published feature articles:
Parents Canada Spoiler Alert
Urbanbaby & toddler Magazine – Vancouver (available by request – yes, I have a folder full of them!). Here is a title sampler:
- Green Living
- Family-Friendly Summer Trips in British Columbia
- Making Baby – Addressing Infertility
- Toddlers Gone Wild
- Real Life Matters: Helping Your Child Understand Death
Today’s Parent – Pregnancy and Birth Ab Rehab: Post-Baby Ab Exercises (available by request)
- Great Sleep, Happy Tummy – Good Quality Sleep Improves Your Microbes and Digestive Process (November 2022)
- What Happens in the Gut… Goes All the Way to the Lungs (December 2021)
- What Neuroplasticity Means for Aging (October 2019)
- Why Gender Can Matter When It Comes To Health (May 2018)
- Minimize to Revitalize (November 2018)
- Your Zero-waste Kitchen (October 2018)
- Saving What’s Left of the Caribou (October 2017)
- The Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipeline – What are the risks?
- Flame retardants
- Antibiotic resistance
- Bisphenol A
- Cancer prevention
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
blush Parents’ Night Out (available by request)
Byron Body and Soul (former Byronchild) TV – Dumbing Down or Tuning In? (available by request)
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get started. You can also follow me on Twitter @DanielaGinta or find me on LinkedIn.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Share your thoughts?